A. The websites and applications www.jerusalemzoo.org.il, www.israel-aquarium.org.il (hereinafter "the Website"), are operated by the Biblical Zoo and the Israel Aquarium in Jerusalem (business number 511849937).
B. The Biblical Zoo and the Israel Aquarium allow anyone (hereinafter "the purchaser") to purchase tickets for tours and the various activities (hereinafter "the tour", or "the show"). These specific event tickets do not grant entry to the aquarium.
C. Information center for inquiries: The Biblical Zoo telephone number is 02-6750111. The Aquarium Israel telephone number is 0733-3399000. Information can be obtained through these lines during the operating hours of the information and reservation center, between the hours of 09:00-17:00.
E. These terms are worded in masculine for convenience only but apply to both sexes.
1. The purchaser declares that he is over the age of 18. The Biblical Zoo and the Israel Aquarium make it clear that they are unable to verify the fact that the purchaser is over the age of 18.
2. The purchaser declares that he has a bank account, a valid e-mail account on the Internet, and that he is using a credit card that has been lawfully issued to him.
3. The purchaser declares that all the details he has provided and / or will provide in the process of purchasing the tickets through the website or app, are his correct personal details, including e-mail address, full name, phone number and ID card, and credit card number. Providing false information and / or using information that is not yours is prohibited, may constitute a criminal offense, and doing so is subject to the penalties provided by law.
4. The purchaser declares that the use of the website and the app are for private use only.
5. If there is a clerical error on the website or in the application, including the description of the show and / or its price, this will not obligate the Biblical Zoo and the Israel Aquarium.
6. To purchase tickets online, the purchaser must follow the ordering steps and complete them, in sequence, without interruptions, while making sure to enter correct and accurate details.
7. The Biblical Zoo and Aquarium Israel are assisted by an external company for the sale of the tickets and the clearing of the credit card payments. Immediately after placing the ticket order, the credit card details through which the buyer undertook to make the purchase will be transferred, Biblical Zoo / Israel Aquarium will send the buyer an appropriate notice of approval / rejection of the order from the credit company. It should be emphasized that the credit company's approval is a threshold condition for completing the purchase process.
8. A notice regarding the approval by the credit company and the order details will be sent to the purchaser to the e-mail account details he indicated during the purchase process.
9. It is clarified that as long as an order confirmation has not been sent to the purchaser in accordance with the provisions of section 8 above, there will be no validity to the order.
10. In the event that a notice of confirmation of the order is not received within 15 minutes of completing the order, please contact the information and reservations center immediately (during business hours Sunday-Thursday between 09:00-17:00 or immediately the next day) If this occurs during hours when the information and reservation center is closed, please call 073-3399000 or 02-6750111.
11. The purchaser confirms that he is aware that there may be malfunctions in the operation of the site and the application, including as a result of downtime or malfunction of the Internet, whether as a result of force majeure and / or for operation or upgrade and / or as a result of any malicious action by a third party and / or the Internet and / or due to any other factor, and these waive any claim in the matter against the Biblical Zoo, the Israel Aquarium or anyone on their behalf.
12. If necessary, the tickets will be provided to the purchaser at the box office, subject to presentation of the transaction number.
13. The various tours and activities take place within the Biblical Zoo, or within the Israel Aquarium in Jerusalem, unless otherwise stated. It will be clarified that the aquarium complex is located within a different complex from the zoo complex. The entrance to the aquarium is located a distance of one kilometer from the main entrance to the zoo.
14. The purchaser must report at least a quarter of an hour before the start of the tour for the purpose of ticket collection by the aquarium or zoo box offices, as needed.
Cancellation of Purchase
15. Requests to cancel the purchase of tickets purchased through the website will be accepted up to 48 hours before the time and date of the visit listed on the purchased ticket. Contact the ticket offices directly during business hours at 073-3399000 to cancel the tickets.
16. If the purchase of tickets is canceled as required, the Biblical Zoo and the Israel Aquarium will refund the purchaser his money subject to the following.
17. To the extent that the transaction was made by credit card, the Biblical Zoo and Israel Aquarium may also charge the purchaser for any expenses paid by the Biblical Zoo and Israel Aquarium to the credit card company for the transaction, and / or a cancellation fee of 5% of the price of the service or product, up to 100 ILS, in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Cancellation of a Deal) Regulations, 2010.
18. No kind of information appearing on the site or in the application may be copied, reproduced, sold, or translated, and no other commercial use may be made of any other detail on the site or in the application without the prior written permission of the Biblical Zoo and Israel Aquarium. The information on the site and in the application, their content, the graphic design of the site and the application and any other details in them are the property of the zoo and the aquarium only and the user and / or purchaser have no rights to them.
Confidentiality and Privacy
19. The Biblical Zoo and the Israel Aquarium and / or the operators of the website and the app and / or the operators of the ordering and selling system of the tickets, undertake to act, to the best of their abilities, themselves or through someone on their behalf, to preserve the personal information provided during the purchase process and will not make use of the details except for the purposes listed below. It should be noted that the Biblical Zoo and the Israel Aquarium and / or the operators of the website and the application and / or the operators of the ordering and sale of tickets, and / or those on their behalf take reasonable precautions to maintain, as much as possible, confidentiality. The information is in accordance with PCI DSS standards.
20. However, the purchaser declares that he is aware that despite all the efforts made by the Biblical Zoo and the Israel Aquarium and / or the operators of the site and the application and / or the operators of the ordering and sale of tickets and / or those on their behalf in order to maintain the purchaser's privacy and / or confidentiality of his personal information, it is not possible to completely block intrusions into the site and the application and / or copies of encrypted information and / or viruses and / or any interference and / or irregularities and / or delays and / or unauthorized access and / or disruptions and / or failures and / or errors and / or force majeure and / or any other hazard, and the person who uses the site and the application and / or provides personal information, including (and not only) contact information, credit card information, etc., does so at his own risk. The purchaser will not have any claim and / or claim and / or demand against them, including with regard to any damage of any kind and type that will be caused to him (to the extent that it is caused) as a result of any reason.
21. The Biblical Zoo and Israel Aquarium reserve the right to collect anonymously and / or through those on their behalf anonymous statistics regarding the purchaser's use of the site and the application for their analysis and improvement of service through it. The Biblical Zoo and Israel Aquarium will be entitled to provide this data to third parties to identify the buyer in person.
22. The Biblical Zoo and Israel Aquarium will be allowed to use "cookies," which are small text files which are stored by the server of the Biblical Zoo and Israel Aquarium and / or those on their behalf on the hard drive of the computer used by the purchaser using his web browser, in order to provide the buyer with fast and efficient service and save him the need to enter his personal details every time he enters the site and the app. However, it will be clarified that the "cookies" do not contain any information that personally identifies the buyer and his ability to adjust his browser software so that "cookies" are not saved onto the computer or deleted.
23. Subject to the above, the Biblical Zoo and the Israel Aquarium, and / or anyone acting on their behalf, will not pass on the purchaser's personal details except in the following cases:
a. for the purpose of transferring details to the credit company for the facilitating the order
b. if the purchaser has violated the law;
c. as part of a judicial proceeding to be held between the Biblical Zoo and the Israel Aquarium and the purchaser, or in accordance with a court order;
d. if the purchaser has given express permission to do so.
1. It should be emphasized that the buyer can only purchase tickets at the box office through human interaction and not through an online system, based on available space at the zoo or aquarium.
25. Together with the approval of the use, the purchaser is required to indicate whether he wishes to receive e-mails to his inbox from the Biblical Zoo and the Israel Aquarium / or someone on their behalf, in accordance with the Communications (Bezeq and Broadcasting) Law, 1982. If he does not wish to continue receiving e-mails, he can request to have his details removed from the mailing list, by clicking the Remove button, which appears in each mailing message.
27. The Biblical Zoo and Israel Aquarium and / or anyone acting on their behalf will not be liable for any direct or indirect, consequential or special damage caused to the purchaser or a third party, as a result of purchasing tickets through the website and application. The responsibility of the Biblical Zoo and the Israel Aquarium will be limited at most to the refund of the purchaser's money.
29. The Biblical Zoo and the Israel Aquarium will be entitled to transfer and / or transfer their rights and obligations according to this use, in whole or in part, to any party, without the need for user approval or notification.
30. The Biblical Zoo and the Israel Aquarium may cancel / change the shows and / or tours at their sole discretion.